1.16.2014

maternity style 07





wearing: sweater & dress - f21, boots - hunter, belt - j.crew factory, fur scarf - express (similar)

The snow finally started to melt this week, which means the only viable footwear choice I have is my trusty Hunter boots.  Snow slush has to be the worst thing in the world, right?  You're just walking along, and you're 99% sure that what you're stepping into is just blackened sidewalk, and then you're 5 inches deep in dirty mush.  I'm trying not to complain because really, I'm just grateful we can all drive our cars again, but I think this has been my least favorite January weather of all time.  I'm sure I say that every year.  We can all agree that January and February are the worst months of the year, right?  

In fact, I think this pretty much sums it up: 




1 comment:

  1. the latest cheap maternity dresses for wedding and pregnancy clothing with ASOS. Shop for maternity dresses, maternity tops, maternity lingerie & maternity going-out clothes.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...