8.31.2016

#bohovibes with zaful





Jacket c/o // Jeans // Tee - this is my favorite tee of all time // Wedges (old, but these are very cute)// Brio Tassel Necklace // Miramar Sunnies

This fun jacket is getting me through the funniest time of year - that moment when you're like "hey, back to school!  September!  Fall decor at Hobby Lobby!" and simultaneously like "wait, it's 95 degrees outside."  In St Louis, we call September summer - our biggest music festival is always the weekend AFTER Labor Day - so we can't really claim to be autumnal yet.  But, since I'm no longer feeling like cutoffs and tank tops, and since I really really want to start burning my Bath & Body Works fall candles - hello, Cider Lane! - we'll compromise, with boho embellished jackets that are made of the thinnest cotton.  

On a side note - I've lately been trying to test out some of the popular Asian fashion sites for you guys, in order to offer solid reviews to go off of.  This jacket in particular is from Zaful, and I'm happy to report that I was really pleasantly surprised by the quality!  The packaging it arrived in was nice, although I highly recommend their express shipping.  You can see more of their pieces styled in real life on their Instagram, and they post coupons all the time here

Next up: Sammydress.com & Rosegal.com - will report back!   

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...