8.28.2015

friday link love



Guess what?  It's my birthday this weekend!  I'm just turning 27 (so not the most exciting birthday) but I have fun plans to go out to dinner with friends Saturday night and brunch with family on Sunday.  We might hit up the farmer's market too!  And of course, there will hopefully be no shortage of champagne.  Basically my perfect St. Louis weekend.  

Here are a few of my favorite links from this week!  

I love a good hat in the fall, and this blush one just got added to my closet. SO similar to this insanely expensive Rag & Bone one!

Speaking of fall favorites, I'm obsessed with this sweater that's under $20.  I ordered the oatmeal color, and if it's as good as I think it's going to be I may go back for the black. 

The best movies (so far) of 2015 - I have to keep track of lists like this because we almost never make it to the theater!  
Khloe Kardashian's "fitness closet" is totally insane.  

I'm in need of a new podcast for my morning daycare/office commute, and this one might fit the bill!  

An introvert's guide to dining and eating out.  

I'm a huge fan of balm like lipsticks, so I'm thinking I need to try this one out!

"As for my girls, I'll teach them to think they breathe fire."  Wise words from a mother, in her now-viral Facebook post regarding how Anna Duggar may have been raised.

Breaking news: stay-at-home moms and working moms are all going equally insane. 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...