1.03.2014

friday link love



Whoa, it's Friday!  Doesn't it feel like we were just here?  I have to say, a two day work week was a lovely way to ease back into reality.  I was surprisingly ready for a return to routine - idling for too long stresses me out a little bit.  We've been doing lots of eating out and shopping the past few days, but this weekend I have yoga teacher training and I don't think I've ever looked forward to it more.  Three days of stretching it out, being a student, and finding my calm to start this year off right sounds awfully perfect.  I hope you have wonderful and relaxing plans as well, because I think it's important to start the year off with a clear mind and a full heart.  

This recipe looks delicious, and I think it would fit well into any New Year's Resolution.  

Of course, I'd honestly rather just eat these for dinner.  

Such a lovely and true thing to say of most women.  

A really great looking tote for only $50.  I'm in the market for a new handbag, and I think I might be too picky.  

This really made me laugh.

Because of my recent dog related exploits, I'm really hoping this never happens.  

Last but not least, have you heart of Homejoy yet?  It's a new nationwide cleaning service, and I hired someone to clean our apartment for the first time today, at only $15/hour!  If you're in the market for a cleaning team, or just need a one time scrub down I would definitely give them a try. Mention the name "Mary Hayes" at checkout to get $10 off your cleaning!  

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...